Billing starts automatically after free trial period.
Revoola Free Trial Terms and Condition
The following terms and conditions will apply if you have a Free Trial Period for Revoola.
- The free trial shall operate for a period of 30 days only.
- After the 30 day free trial.
- The regular price for the Revoola will be charged.
- All customers signing up to the free trial will be required to submit payment card details as part of the process, to allow automatic payments once the free trial period has finished.
- Customers not wishing to continue using the Premium Version of Revoola can cancel at any time during the free trial period but must cancel at least 1 working day before the trial ends.
- To cancel users should login to their dashboard and select cancel for themselves / team / organisation.
- Free trial offer applies to new customers only who select the 30 Day free trial options when signing up for Revoola.
- Revoola Premium paid services include but are not limited to, Full access to Revoola Mind Classes, Body Classes, Your Way and Community features such as Scheduling activity and 1:1 Challenges.
- Offer is not available for customers in all regions and countries.
- Notice will be sent if payment fails for any reason. It is the customers responsibility to make sure payment details are correct for successful renewal payments.
- Revoola reserves the right to remove or cancel the free trial offer at any time without giving prior notice.
- Revoola reserves the right to change the features of the free trial offer at any time.
- Revoola General Terms and Conditions apply.
- Revoola reviews all orders and reserves the right to deny or cancel any membership packages at any time and for any reason.
For more than 100 users or help with pricing