Feeling stressed, tired or just not yourself?
We know that life can be tough. And sometimes it’s hard to get through the day without feeling like you could do with a little help. That’s why we created Revoola – an app that makes it easy for you to improve your mental and physical wellbeing at home or on the go. It’s simple, low cost and fits around your schedule so there is no excuse not to use it!
You don’t have to spend hours in the gym every week – our workouts are designed by experts so they only take a short amount of time but still deliver amazing results! Our program will help you feel more energised, happier and healthier than ever before. All of this is backed up by science – because we want what’s best for our users! So if you’re ready to start improving how you feel then download Revoola today! Let us show you how good life can be when stress doesn’t control your mind anymore…and when getting fit isn’t about spending hours in the gym either.
How can an app help you with your stress?
By employing mindfulness, an app can help you become more aware of your stress levels. Using mindfulness when you are feeling stressed can help lower the cortisol in your body and increase your serotonin levels to alleviate some of that stress.
Stress can have a major negative impact on a person’s life. Studies have shown that excessive stress decreases a persons ability to problem solve, think abstractly and make decisions. It can also lead to or increase existing physical health problems such as heart disease, obesity and diabetes.
Health problems related to stress
Multiple stress-related studies have shown a direct link between stress levels and the following conditions, but the good thing is by changing how you deal and manage your stress, you can reduce the risks to your health:
- Heart Disease
How can I reduce my stress?
Are you feeling stressed? So how can you reduce your stress levels? There are a number of ways, but using an app such as Revoola that employs mindfulness is one way that has been shown to be effective. Mindfulness is the practice of being present and aware of what is happening around you. Using mindfulness when you are feeling stressed can help lower the cortisol in your body and increase your serotonin levels to alleviate some of that stress.
Stress causes problems in your personal life and the workplace. By reducing your stress levels you can improve your job performance and increase your productivity. You will also find that stress is a major roadblock for personal relationships and it is important to keep your stress levels down so you can not only be more productive but also enjoy the people around you.
A recent study showed that over half of employees felt their workplace was stressful and more than 90% of respondents said they had experienced high levels of stress in the past year due to work.
In order to help yourself deal with stress, try using apps such as Revoola, which employ mindfulness techniques to allow you to get through your day free from unnecessary stress. Mindfulness can even help calm an active mind when one is faced with a problem. In this way, it has been shown to be very effective in helping people deal with stress-related issues.
Dealing with stress – 8 tips to help deal with stress
How to deal with stress and live a healthier life, by following these 8 simple tips:
1. Talk to someone: Talking openly and honestly about what’s stressing you out is a great way to start managing it. Talking to friends, family, or a therapist can help you figure out what’s causing your stress and how to deal with it.
2. Exercise: Physical activity releases endorphins. Endorphins are chemicals that may help improve your mood and reduce some of the feelings of stress, anxiety, or depression.
3. Relax: When you feel stressed, try to relax your body with deep breathing exercises or other relaxation techniques.
4. Get enough sleep: Sleeping is important for staying healthy and managing stress levels. When you’re tired, it’s harder to manage stress because you’re more susceptible to both physical illness and emotional upsets.
5. Eat right: Make sure your diet includes fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins (such as beans), low-fat dairy products, nuts, seeds, olive oil, fish oils (for Omega-3s) and plenty of water. A good diet will help reduce stress and anxiety.
6. Manage your time: Trying to do too many things at once can cause stress. Learn to say no, and don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it.
7. Avoid caffeine and alcohol: Caffeine and alcohol are both stimulants that can make stress worse.
8. Practice mindfulness: Mindfulness is a form of meditation that helps you focus on the present moment without judgment. It can help you become more aware of your thoughts and feelings, which can help you manage stress better.
Helping your employees’ wellbeing
Helping your employees reduce their stress levels can benefit your company in a number of ways. First, it can help improve employee productivity and morale. Additionally, reducing stress can help employees stay healthy and reduce the number of sick days they take.
There are a number of ways you can help your employees reduce their stress levels. One way is to provide them with access to wellness programs, such as yoga or meditation classes. You can also offer flexible work arrangements, such as telecommuting or job sharing, which can help employees better manage their work-life balance. Additionally, you can promote a positive work environment by providing employees with feedback and recognition for their accomplishments.
If you want to see a reduction in your employees’ stress levels, it’s important to start by taking a look at your company’s policies and practices. By making a few small changes, you can help create a more relaxed and productive work environment for your employees.
The Revoola app will support your teams’ mental and physical wellbeing, helping you to help your employees stay fit and healthy.